TECNOLUX® is a universal trademark for the neon lighting systems. The founder of TECNOLUX group™, Mr. Benito Tacconi, begun by manufacturing neon transformers at the beginning of 1950. Nowadays TECNOLUX group™ is composed by eight companies of which five are manufacturing facilities addressed mainly to the neon field. Each factory is specialised in the manufacturing of one neon component for neon lighting systems.
The eight companies of the TECNOLUX group™ count over 70 persons working in five different countries of which four are within the European Community.
The following products, sold worldwide, bear the TECNOLUX® marking:
- neon tubes – colored tubes or clear coated tubes - available in 5 different types of glass in a various no. of diameters and lengths (reaching over 3 meters) in a range of over 100 colours.
- transformers – resin body transformers available in 6 different versions for an overall total of 260 models at 50Hz and 60Hz.
- electronic converters – converters for neon, slim and led installations; electronic controllers , highly technological DMX digital/analogue controllers.
- electrodes – available in three types of glass for a total of 130 different models
- vacuum systems – availability of various models for the manufacturing of neon tubes
- accessories – accessories for the neon field i.e. cables, electrode caps, devices for blowers etc.
The aim of TECNOLUX Group™ is of manufacturing high quality components for neon. The success is based upon the in-depth knowledge of all the aspects of the neon field.
For this reason TECNOLUX® is always concentrating in research and improvements where the “know-how” of our range of products is the main issue.